With the Super intensive Spanish course from OnSpain you have 25 lessons, in order to take the most out of your stay in Malaga.
Assign for the intensive Spanish course of 20 lessons per week, and add 5 hours of cultural Spanish more to your study.
The course is offered whole year long and consists of a maximum of 8 students per group.
Listed below are the details about the Super Intensive Spanish course provided by OnSpain School:
- Lessons per week— 5 Intensive lessons per day
- Course Duration — from 1 to 52 weeks
- Class duration — 55 minutes
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Maximum Students per Class: 10 students
- Average Students per Class: 8 students
- Available Levels — Basic (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2), Advanced( C1, C2)
- Age Range: Minimum 14 years old
- Lessons — 4 Intensive lessons per day; 2 grammar & vocabulary lessons and 2 communication & phonetics lessons + 1 extra lesson each day for the grammatical support used in conversation.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||5 Weeks||6 Weeks||7 Weeks||8 Weeks ||+ Extra week|
|12 Weeks||16 Weeks||20 Weeks||24 Weeks||28 Weeks||32 Weeks||36 Weeks||+ Extra Week|
Prices exclude: grammar book (25€) and enrollment fee (40€)
Every Monday (except Bank holidays, in this case classes take place on the next working day)
For the level A1 the course starts every first Monday of the month (except Bank holidays)
- Note: The minimum number of students to form a group for the intensive Spanish course at the same level is 3 students. In case the minimum amount of students is less, OnSpain offers alternatives.