OnSpain School offers you the possibility of an internship within a Spanish company in Malaga. This is a unique opportunity to improve your Spanish and put it into practice in the professional environment of your choice, while gaining a valuable insight into the real working world.
The programme consists of two weeks intensive course (20 lessons per week) and a workplacement in a Spanish company that fits the needs of the student.
The programme is available for all levels of Spanish: Basic (A1-A2), Intermediate (B1-B2), Advanced (C1-C2). Confirmation may depend on the type of practice you prefer and the language needs.
|2 weeks Spanish intensive course||€324|
|Internship handling fee||€350|
* These prices are for the program in Malaga.
* The internship program without the Spanish course will be priced at 500 €
- Week 1 + 2: Spanish intensive course 20h/week, in the levels A1-C2
- Week 3: start of the internship
- Schedule: Spanish course 9.30 – 13.30, internship: depends on the company
- Start of the programme: every Monday
- Duration of the programme: minimum 6 weeks (2 weeks course, 4 weeks internship), maximum 6 months.
- Architecture & Engineering
- Business & Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Art, Design & Entertainment
- Leisure and Tourism
- In a Spanish host family
- In a shared student apartment
For more details please take a look at our accommodation pages
- On the first day of your internship, you will meet the work placement coordinator of OnSpain who guides you to your place of work. The coordinator will contact you regularly to see if everything is going well. He is your personal contactperson during your entire stay.
- The prices shown in the price table are per person and the material costs and fees are only paid once.
- Those who has a Spanish level of min. B2 are able to skip the Spanish course before the internship starts and pay 500€ Internship Fee instead.
- The minimum duration of the intensive Spanish course is 2 weeks. However, if you would like to proceed this course, you can request it.
- The minimum duration of the internship is 4 weeks and the maximum duration is 6 months.
- The handling fee of the work placement is independent of time of the workplacement.
- The workplacements are uncompensated.
- You have a minimum age of 18 (if you are younger we recommend you to contact us, sometimes we make exceptions)
- You have a basic knowledge of Spanish.
- You have an internship contract signed by your school/university.
- You are adequately insured (we are happy to help you with the selection of the right insurance).