The Spanish courses for seniors provided by OnSpain school are designed for people over 50 years old who wish to learn or improve their Spanish.
The course consists of 2 classes per day. All the 4 language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) are covered in the course but the programmed activities are primarily communicative.
In addition to Spanish classes we offer a series of activities that educate you on our culture and cuisine.
- Starting Dates: 23th May, 12th Sep; 3rd Oct, 21th Nov
- Levels: All (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- Lessons: 10 lessons per week
- Duration: minimum 2 weeks
- Orientation meeting.
- Malaga City Sightseeing Tour, includes the Alcazaba, Picasso´s birthplace…
- Cooking class to get to know Andalusian gastronomy.
- Workshop in Malaga city.
- Salsa lessons.
- A visit to Picasso Museum.
- A vistit to the Contemporary Art Museum.
- 10 Spanish lessons throughout the week.