The intensive Spanish course consists of 20 hours per week. After taking a written and oral level test, you will be placed in one of the levels we provide you.
In this way you will not be placed in a level that is too difficult or too easy for you.
This way you will not be placed in a level that is too difficult or too easy for you.
This course is offered the whole year long, with an average number of 8 students per group. The groups and atmosphere are multicultural, as we have students from all over the world attending our
The school days are divided into 2 sessions. Each session takes 1 hour and 50 minutes with a break of 20 minutes in between. During this break you will have the opportunity to put the Spanish you have learnt so far into practice.
Note: The minimum number of students to form a group for the intensive Spanish course at the same level is 3 students. In case the minimum amount of students is not met, OnSpain offers alternatives.
For more information read the terms and conditions of OnSpain School.
|Number of weeks||Prices|
Prices exclude: grammar book (25€) and enrollment fee (45€)
Listed below are the details about the Intensive Spanish course provided by OnSpain School:
- Available Levels — Basic (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2), Advanced( C1, C2)
- Starting Dates — Every Monday (except Bank holidays, in this case classes take place on the next working day) For the levels A1 and A2 the course starts every first Monday of the month (except Bank holidays)
- Course Duration —minimum 1 week
- Class duration — 55 minutes
- Lessons — 4 Intensive lessons per day