Our school in Malaga is proud to present a series of specialized Spanish Courses for school groups. Our Spanish Classes are completely adapted to the level and needs of each group. We offer private groups the opportunity to take part in a personalized Spanish course alongside an entertaining cultural programme.
The Spanish classes are designed to the needs and the level of each group. The students, accompanied by their teacher, attend classes in Spain and at the same time enjoy a cultural programme full of activities and excursions.
In addition, the programmes offered by OnSpain also offer work placements for students in vocational and university training.We collaborate in European programmes such as Erasmus +!
- Adolescents (students, school classes, work week)
- Adults (language travel, companies)
- Families (expats, emigration)
OnSpain School organizes customized educational school trips in Spain and programmes for groups.
- Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
- Start dates: Any weekday (Bank Holidays not included)
- Duration recommended: 1 week
- Group minimum: 6 students
- Amount of classes per week: Spanish courses of 15, 20 and 25 lessons per week, depending on the desired level and the general programme.
- Accommodation: We provide many different accommodation options of which include staying with a Spanish family (ideal for adolescents), shared apartments, hostels or hotels.
- Daily programme: It is possible to add activities and excursions for group trips.
- Airport pick up service: the nearest airport is in Malaga nearby the city.
If you are a Spanish teacher abroad and want more information about our programmes in Malaga, Spanish school specializing in travel in groups, contact us for a detailed explanation. Discover the benefits of travelling with OnSpain School.