What is the DELE exam?
DELE is an exam organized by the Instituto Cervantes, adapted to the different levels appearing in the European Framework of languages: from A1 to C2.
What is the purpose of DELE?
- The DELE is beneficial because it is an official diploma that certifies you a certain level of Spanish.
- The DELE Diplomas are internationally recognized and enjoy a considerable prestige among both public and private education authorities and at a business level.
- In many countries, DELE has become a complement to local assessment programmes.
Which levels of DELE do we provide?
We mainly prepare the 4 parts of the DELE exam at level B1, as it is the most requested among our students. Other levels requested are B2 and C1.
What does the preparation of the DELE exam consist of?
The DELE exam consists of 4 sections that are encompassed in 2 parts:
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Written skills
- Oral skills
If you pass the exam you will receive a grade. To pass the exam you need to get at least 30 points in each of the sections.
- Option 1: 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day. Duration: 4 weeks
- Option 2: 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day. Duration: 8 weeks*
*Option 2 is especially suitable for students who have to work in the mornings.
- February 10th 2017, levels: A2 (Registration until January 11th, 2017)
- April 7th 2017, levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 (Registration until February 15th, 2017)
- May 13th 2017, levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 (Registration until March 29th, 2017)
- July 14th 2017, levels: A2, B1, B2, C1 (Registration until May 24th, 2017)
- September 15th, 2017, levels: A2 (Registration until August 2nd, 2017)
- October 13th, 2017, levels: A2, B1, B2 (Registration until August 30th, 2017)
- November 25th, 2017, levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 (Registration until October 11th, 2017)