This offers you the flexibility to personalize courses to specific needs or simply to take more classes outside the usual timetable. With this option you are able to specify the pace both in contents as well as timetable.
The intensive course is available from Monday to Friday with the additional private lessons that will take place in the morning or afternoon. The course is available throughout the whole year.
Listed below are the details about the Intensive Spanish course provided by OnSpain School:
- Lessons per week— 4 Intensive lessons per day; 2 grammar & vocabulary lessons and 2 communication & phonetics lessons + 10 private lesson with a Spanish teacher
- Course Duration — from 1 to 12 weeks
- Class duration — 55 minutes
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Maximum Students per Class: 10 students
- Average Students per Class: 8 students
- Available Levels — Basic (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2), Advanced( C1, C2)
- Age Range: Minimum 14 years old
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||5 Weeks||6 Weeks||7 Weeks||8 Weeks||12 Weeks|
|€ 280||€ 530||€ 790||€ 1.045||€ 1.270||€ 1.525||€ 1.780||€ 1.955||€ 2.515|
Prices exclude: grammar book (25€) and enrollment fee (45€)
Every Monday (except Bank holidays, in this case classes take place on the next working day)
For the levels A1 and A2 the course starts every first Monday of the month (except Bank holidays)
- Note: The minimum number of students to form a group for the intensive Spanish course at the same level is 3 students. In case the minimum amount of students is less, OnSpain offers alternatives.