Malaga has a lot to offer. Especially since it is situated next to the mediterranean sea and is part of the Costa del Sol. Spark your interest by reading the essential facts of beautiful Malaga.
Its ideal size – Malaga has a population of 1 million. It has the same amount of tourist attractions, transportation availability, ( bus, tram, bike hire, etc…) as that of larger cities, but all in the confinement of a smaller one. This means that everything is within close proximity. Easy and comfortable to live in.
- It has a wonderful beach inside the city, at only 10 minutes away from the city centre.
- Malaga is one of the most beautiful and cultural cities in Spain. It is clean, rich and VERY SAFE.
- The living expenses here are not expensive compared to other cities.
- Malaga is conveniently placed between popular places to visit, e.g, Seville, Granada and Córdoba, which makes travelling to them, easy.
- Everybody in Malaga speaks the traditional Spanish, (with an Andalusian accent).
OnSpain School, your door to learn Spanish!