The buildings of the historic city centre are full of history. They let you imagine what life was like back in the day. You can also discover the footprint of Pablo Picasso, a Malaga native. Its museums, monuments and beaches make the city a favourite destination for millions of people who come to enjoy the beauty of Malaga.
- When: Depends on the programme group, between 16: 00/16: 30
- Where: OnSpain School School or the City of Malaga
- Who: Everyone who’s interested in the Spanish culture
- What: Guided visits to cultural and historical places
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: 10€
Additional tour visits
- Visit the Cathedral known as the “Manquita”
- Visit to Gibralfaro
- Boat trip in the Bay of Malaga
Locations and tickets include: the Alcazaba, the Roman Theater, the birthplace of Picasso, the outside of the Cathedral and historic center of Malaga.The public transportation costs are included in the activity.