We look for the college or the company that best suits your needs based on the characteristics of the group of students, the level of Spanish, and age of the students.
- Where: Malaga, exact location will be announced before departure
- When: During weekdays
- What: Workshops and language exchanges
- Who: Students from abroad
- Price: € 10 per student
- Duration: 4 hours, transportation included.
The activity consists of
- A visit to a Spanish school, where we’ll explain how the Spanish education system works and where the students have the opportunity to attend different classes.
- A language exchange with Spanish students over the course of an actual class. During this exchange different activities will take place to encourage communication among participants.
The objectives of the activities are
- To learn more about the Spanish educational system and to get to know a Spanish school from the inside
- To bring international students in contact with Spanish students of similar ages, not only to share information during the duration of the exchange but to continue their contact via email and social media as a result of developing a friendship between the students.
OnSpain School has been organizing these activities for several years and the experience has been very enriching. Students who participated in exchanges years ago are still in contact with Spanish students who now have become part of their family.
*for groups smaller than 30 persons we take public transportation.
*The activity always takes place within class hours.