You will then go for have a walk on wich and you can take splendid pictures of the old tobacco factory, the Palace San Telmo, the Guadalquivir River, the Golden Tower and the arena of the Real Maestranza. last but not least, you will end the visit at with the wonderful Cathedral, and the Giralda of Sevilla. From its top you can admire a the view over it offers on the whole city. After this last stop, you will have some free time in order to explore the city centre and buy some souvenirs.
- Where: C/ Gabriel y Galán (nearby OnSpain School in Pedregalejo)
- When: departure is at 08:00 and we’ll come back around at 20:00
- Who: Everyone who loves Spain
- What: Excursion to Sevilla
- Duration: The whole day!
- Price: From €28
Sights to visit
- The Park of Maria Luisa
- Spain Square
- The old tobacco factory
- The Palace San Telmo
- The Golden Tower
- The arena of the Real Maestranza
- The Cathedral and Giralda of Sevilla
For more information about this excursion, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to answer your questions.