Staying with a host family has shown to be incredibly beneficial for the development of the Spanish language, as students can use the knowledge gained during their Spanish lessons to communicate with the family. It is also a great opportunity to discover more about the daily life and culture in Spain.
OnSpain only works with Spanish families who have been selected based on an interview and a home visit. We have a database of families we have been working with us for years and we create profiles tailored to the students every need.
The houses are well equipped and within walking distance of the school, in the district called Pedregalejo. On the second day after the arrival, our coordinator checks in to see if students feel comfortable in their new homes.
Host family half board – Price List
Each week is counted as 6 nights
|Weeks||* Double room HB||Single room HB|
Full board supplement: 35 € per week
High season supplement (jul, aug): 45 € per week
Extra days (up to a maximum of two days): 35 € per day
Special diet (gluten free, lactose free, vegan diet) +10 € per week.
* For two people traveling together. Price per person.
Arrival on Sunday 13:00; Departure on Saturday 11:00.
INCLUDED: bedding & a weekly laundry service. No towels are provided.
- Single room
- Double room
- Half board: 2 meals per day (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Full board: 3 meals per day (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- Use of the washing machine once a week.
- Before arriving we send you an email with the necessary information about the family, including a map with directions.
- Please tell us in the registration form if you smoke, have allergies or if you have certain eating habits.
- OnSpain avoids putting students together in one room who did not know each other before.
Every student that comes individually is offered a single room.
- If you choose to stay with a host family, it is important to know that customs may vary from country to country. For more information on this topic please visit our blog. After we receive your booking, we will send you a students manual, specifying other important points.
For more information about our host families, do not hesitate to contact us.