Staying with a host family has shown to be incredibly beneficial for the development of the Spanish language, as students can use the knowledge gained during their Spanish lessons to communicate with the family. It is also a great opportunity to discover more about daily life and culture in Spain.
We make sure as many students as possible stay with a host family
OnSpain only works with Spanish families who have been previously selected after an interview and a home visit. We have a database of families that have been working with us for years and we create profiles tailored to every need.
The houses are well equipped and within walking distance of the school, in the area of Pedregalejo. The second day after arrival, our coordinator checks if the students feel comfortable in their new home.
Prices are per person and includes bedding & a weekly laundry service. Towels are excluded
- Single room
- Double room
- Half board: 2 meals per day (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Full board: 3 meals per day (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- Including a washing machine, once a week.
- Before arriving we email you the necessary information from the family, including a map of directions.
- Please tell us by registering if you smoke, have allergies or if you have certain eating habits.
- OnSpain does not put students together in one room who have not previously known each other. Every student that comes individually will be offered a single room.
- If you choose to stay at a host family, it is important to know that customs may change from country to country. For more information on this please visit our blog. After we have received our booking, we will also send you a students´ manual which specifies some more important points.
For more information about our host families do not hesitate to contact us.