Even the younger students feel at ease due to our friendly welcoming activities and accommodation together with a Spanish host family. The school itself is an old house with a garden, regarded as OnSpain’s family home! This makes students feel more comfortable and it benefits their learning, which leads to the gentle discovery of another culture.
- Classrooms: 8 bright and modern classrooms, providing all technical equipment for a successful Spanish course
- Internet Room: Computer room available and wireless internet access throughout the school for free
- Study Room: The school provides a study room and a garden where students can do their homework and study
- Accredited by: Instituto Cervantes; SYTA (Student & Youth Travel Association); FEDELE; AEEA (Andalucia Association of Spanish schools); SICTED (Malaga Council)
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and Christmas break
- Languages spoken by the staff: Spanish, English, German, Dutch and Italian
- Library service: Yes
Our aim is to make everything easier for our future students by not only providing them courses but also accommodation, activities and excursions. Knowing that almost all our students are abroad when they book a course, we want them to be secure about everything and give them the ease of booking a complete package of all our services on one page. Please click on the buttons below to find out more information about the services we provide.
The virtual view will give you the possibility to enter our school. Please have a look inside! There is also a Flamenco dancer in several places in our school. Can you find her?