Would you like to spend a summer abroad? OnSpain explains you why you should choose the Summer Camp in Spain!
A Summer Camp in Spain is forever! If you are thinking about spending a summer abroad to learn Spanish, OnSpain School, language school in Malaga, has the right solution for you with their new international summer camp.
The International Summer Camp of OnSpain begins in July, from day 3 to day 16 and is designed for young boys and girls eager to start this adventure, to discover the Spanish language and culture.
And you, do you already have plans for this summer?
OnSpain gives you not only one, but 10 good reasons to spend the summer with us in Malaga:
- The classes are fun. Learning Spanish in the first place is fun. You’ll meet new friends who would like to help you develop the team spirit. With the summer camp in Spain you will get the opportunity to learn the language by Spanish classes during the morning in combination with activities in the afternoon and evening.
- International context. The summer camp in Malaga gives you the opportunity to interact with young people of different nationalities. You will move into a multicultural and multilingual context.
- You make new friends. During your holidays in Malaga, you can learn the Spanish language in the most natural possible way: by making friends! The groups involved in the summer camp of OnSpain consist of students from around the world between 13 and 17 years old.
- Develop your independence. Spending the summer abroad to learn Spanish is without a doubt one of the most life-changing experiences. Meeting new people, immersing into the traditions and customs of a new culture, you will learn to develop your independence in a friendly environment.
- A total immersion into the Spanish culture. You are able to enjoy the Spanish culture: sun, sea, the famous tapas, the warmth of the people and the traditional festivals. You’ll have fun guaranteed!
- Activities for everyone. The summer camp in Spain offers many activities and excursions such as: Flamenco and Salsa lessons and the Spanish cuisine. Various excursions to Granada, Ronda, Nerja and other cities.
- The top of the team. At OnSpain you’ll only find highly qualified staff, used to work with boys, girls and young people in general. With our native Spanish teachers, learning the language is an easy going!
- New facilities and equipment. Certainly, the environment also plays an important role. OnSpain with its three buildings, all recently renovated, featured by modern design spaces with all the comforts that are appropriate to the activities proposed during your study holiday in Spain.
- Perfect location. The school is just a few steps walk from the sea! The climate of Spain makes it a nice place during all seasons. Do you know that Malaga, according to recent studies, turns out to be the Spanish city where people have a better life?
- Do you really need the tenth motivation? We don’t think so! Spending the summer abroad, on holidays to learn Spanish, is definitely an investment for your own growth and your future! Do you trust me?
Not only during your holidays learning in Spain, with OnSpain you can choose the Spanish course most suitable for your personal needs.
We hope to see you this summer!
OnSpain School… your door to learn spanish!