You need to know the special recipe, check the temperature, etc. Paella is a dish that’s enjoyed by many people during their lunch and preparing it makes the final result that much more delightful.
- When: at 14:00 on weekdays, (it is possible to change the time, for a small fee)
- Where: Patio School OnSpain School
- What: Cooking and eating Paella
- Who: Everyone that loves food, Spanish food!
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Price: € 12 per person
Different types of paella
- Mixed (meat & seafood)
Our Chef is called Mama Africa. He prepares typical paella and will explain step by step how he cooks it. In addition the most daring and aspiring cooks may participate in the process of making the paella.
If there are vegetarians or people with an allergy in your group, please inform the OnSpain School staff as soon as possible. The Paella event includes drinks, bread and a dessert.