Even the younger students feel at ease due to our friendly welcoming activities and accommodation together with a Spanish host family. The school itself is an old house with a garden, regarded as OnSpain’s family home! This makes students feel more comfortable and it benefits their learning, which leads to the gentle discovery of another culture.
The schools of OnSpain are located at two very good locations in the city of Málaga.
One of our schools is in a typical town quarter of Málaga, it’s called Pedregalejo and is only a few metres away from the beach. A place at which many students from different countries live and where you still feel the presence of the old fishing quarters of Málaga.
The building of the school is one of the old houses, which were earlier typical for Málaga, with its high ceilings, its windows and its Andalusian patio. The structure itself and the dimension that it has, makes the student feel like being at home and being comfortable benefits the learning of the language and Spanish culture.
The other building of the school is at the street: c / Trinidad Grund. Very close to one of the most central and important squares of Malaga, La Plaza de la Marina. Very close to the sea and the new Muelle Uno, a shopping center in the open at the port. It’s located in the Soho neighborhood, the new cultural enclave of Malaga and very close to the main bus, taxi and train stops.
- Classrooms: 18 bright and modern classrooms, providing all technical equipment for a successful Spanish course
- Internet Room: Computer room available and wireless internet access throughout the school for free
- Study Room: The school provides a study room and a garden where students can do their homework and study
- Accredited by: Instituto Cervantes; SYTA (Student & Youth Travel Association); FEDELE; AEEA (Andalucia Association of Spanish schools); SICTED (Malaga Council)
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and Christmas break
- Languages spoken by the staff: Spanish, English, German, Dutch and Italian
- Library service: Yes
- Number of students we receive per year: approximately 1200. There are differences between high season from April to September and low season from October to March
Our aim is to make everything easier for our future students by not only providing them courses but also accommodation, activities and excursions. Knowing that almost all our students are abroad when they book a course, we want them to be secure about everything and give them the ease of booking a complete package of all our services on one page. Please click on the buttons below to find out more information about the services we provide.
The virtual view will give you the possibility to enter our school. Please have a look inside! There is also a Flamenco dancer in several places in our school. Can you find her?